Kitchen scissors often referred to as kitchen shears might seem fancy buy they are unhinged and this makes them super easy to clean. Why you should have a kitchen scissor in your culinary arsenal? Benefits
Kitchen scissors often referred to as kitchen shears might seem fancy buy they are unhinged and this makes them super easy to clean. Why you should have a kitchen scissor in your culinary arsenal?
Benefits of kitchen scissors:
- You can cut raw bacon easily: if you have tried cutting bacon with a knife then you would know that the cuts will never be uniform and it is quite frustrating too. But with shears, you can make accurate and straight cuts.
- You can remove thyme leaves easily from fresh sprigs: if you are stripping the sprigs then they can break as they are tender. So you can hold the sprig in one hand and snip off the leaves using kitchen scissors.
- You can snip bread easily: whether you want to cut pizza slices or wedges from pitas and quesadillas or want to make croutons from stale bread, these shears will help you. You can use them to snip crusts or cut focaccia in square shape.
- You can snip dry fruits: chopping dried fruits using your knife can be painful and time-consuming. Using a food processor can be messy and troublesome too. On the other hand, using a scissor is a simple, headache-free, and quick process.
- Make any food toddler-sized: if you want your toddler to eat regular food then you should cut it into mini bites. For this laborious work, kitchen scissors can be super helpful.
- Make it easier to roast a chicken: you can simply split the chicken using the scissor and lay it flat before you move on to roast it. You can cut out the backbone or through the breastbone.